Is your website ADA &
WCAG 2.1 compliant?
SEE OUR SHORT OVERVIEW
The first and only AI-powered solution that is revolutionizing the industry by making web accessibility simple, automatic, immediate and affordable, in compliance with the WCAG 2.1, ADA, Section 508 and other worldwide legislation.
Which businesses must have compliant websites?
Ready to Become ADA Web Accessible?
Protecting your business and enabling users complete access to your website is our top priority and THE LAW. We are looking forward to exceeding your expectations!
1,000 unique pages
10,000 unique pages
100,000 unique pages
Accessibility Statement & Certification
Compliant with WCAG, ADA, EAA & More
Screen-Reader & Keyboard Navigation Adjustments
Interface powered UI & Design adjustments
Free Installation with Purchase
Monthly accessibility compliance audits
Automatic daily monitoring and scans
Automatic seamless cloud updates
Wondering how others compare? They don’t.
DSI's Partner AI Solution
WCAG 2.1, ADA, s508 & more
Price start at $597/year
48 hours from installation
Industry highest success rate
Re-scanning every 24 hours
Depends on project scope
$5,000 - $50,000/year
Projects take 3-26 weeks
Drops to 50% within 6 months
Require additional services
Won't comply with legislation
Free to Low Cost subscriptions
No Full Turnaround
5% to 15% of Requirements
No Maintenance Included
businesses and industry leaders alike!
Lawsuit numbers are estimated to continue to increase as the need to enable accessible digital experiences becomes more prominent.
Since many businesses are physically closed, but are now operating online only, the amount of new legal letters and actual lawsuits are expected to rise dramatically.
How Does the Technology Work?
accessiBe scans and analyzes your website using AI technologies. Then, it applies all the required adjustments to become ADA and WCAG 2.1 compliant. This process takes up to 48 hours and upon completion, you’ll get an Accessibility Statement and certification of performance directly to your email. Here’s an example of such an accessibility statement:
How is the process of becoming compliant using our solution is simple?
1. Install our single line of JS code.
2. Your website instantly displays our accessibility interface.
3. Our AI starts scanning and analyzing your website.
4. In 48 hours, our AI is finished, and your website is compliant.
5. Our AI re-scans for new and revised content to process every 24 hours.
How quick does it take to be fully compliant?
The accessibility interface solves 30% of the ADA and WCAG 2.1 requirements immediately upon installation. This includes mostly UI and design features such as sizing, colors and spacing. The remaining 70% are solved within 48 hours, by our AI that runs in the background and adjusts your website, to make it operable using a screen reader (for blind people) and the Keyboard (for the motor impaired). The AI process includes several solutions: ALT (alternate text) attribute creation for images using image recognition and OCR technologies, form label creation and handling link/button icons using a contextual understanding technology, as well as fixing popups, menus, dropdown, forms, and more.
What is accessiBe?
accessiBe is the first and only AI-powered solution that is revolutionizing the industry by making web accessibility simple, automatic, immediate and affordable, in compliance with the WCAG 2.1, ADA, Section 508 and other worldwide legislation.
AI being applied for web accessibility applications is a revolutionary concept, consisting of three major advantages:
1. Easy implementation and fast process - accessiBe involves a 5-minute installation of a JS code that scans, analyzes and solves accessibility compliance gaps in up to 48 hours. accessiBe presents a toolset for people with disabilities to apply session-based adjustments as an overlay to your website, according to their needs, and without interfering with your code base, loading times, UI or design.
2. Ongoing compliance - After the initial 48 hours, accessiBe will re-scan and re-analyze your website every 24 hours to ensure that any new content, widgets, or pages are also adapted and thereby compliant with the WCAG 2.1 and ADA standards.
3. Price - Being fully automated and using AI allows accessiBe to dramatically cut costs of becoming compliant and ultimately makes the process of web accessibility – accessible. accessiBe costs $590 per year per domain for websites under 1,000 pages, and $1490 for websites under 100,000 pages.
The only exception to our automated solution is PDFs, documents, and video subtitles, which are priced separately. This is simply because the aforementioned are added files, which are not a part of your website’s code base.